Thursday, March 15, 2012

Altered ShadowBox!

Hi There,
I have altered my very first shadowbox and it is spring theme. I have used all storebought flowers but I glimmermist them. Butterflies are made with two different things one is Martha Stewarts Monarch butterfly punch and lined up with Sizzix mini butterfly die. I have used simple kracled paint technique all over the box. I also made stickpin. I just Dry Embossed some cardstock and place it under the glass.
I am so happy with my this current project. I hope you will like it.
I am going to enter this project to one of my Favorite challenge blogs "The Shabby Tea Room" this weeks challenge and it is "The Shabby Tea Room Week#105 - Spring is Near". Below is the inspritation picture and lots of color options and use Dry Embossing. So check it out and try to participet in this beautiful springy challenge.


Here is my Shadow box!
I have used Blue, Pink, Green and White!





Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Hussena said...

OH wow!!! this is simply gorgeous!!!

Dawn said...

Stunning, its very pretty, love it. x

Cindy Holshouser said...

This is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing this with us in the Tea Room.

Kathy said...

Such a beautiful box...even though it's pouring rain, I'm ready for spring after seeing this! :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a stunning creation! Each detail so gorgeous
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com