Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Fun!

Good Morning my creative Buddies,
It is time to Sentimental Sundays Challenge#127 Dimension.
Use Dimension on your card.
This time our sponsor is Doodle Pantry and I have used Digi Sentiment stamp for this card.
 
 
This is my card  as a DT and I have used Dimension on the back of Sentiment.
I made this beautiful stickpin.
Both fall coloured papers from India.
Used some fall leave stamp inside of the card.
 
 
I am entering this card for below challenges so wish me luck...:-)

I inspired with below colour pallete! My favorite colours!!

The Play Date Cafe #156


I have used couple of pattern papers so it is going to enter in
Card Crafter's Circle#47 Patterned Paper

Since I have used Tim Holt's Distress Ink around the sentiment tag, I am going to enter in
 
And
Because of sparkly flowers on orange paper, it will go for
 
Since I used the stickpin which can be bling, it is going to enter in
Crafts And Me#108 Bling it up

And just because of ribbon I have used....
Paper Crafting Journey # Ribbon or Twine

Since this is tatally fall card, it is perfect for below challenges too..:-)
Wags'n Whiskers Stamps  # 91 Fall Colours

Love to Create Challenge Blog # 40 Shades of Autumn

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges # 83 Sentiments

Thanks a lot for visiting and commenting!

10 comments:

Pooja said...

Its so warm ! Beautiful !

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous card. Such a great sentiment!

~amy~ said...

really pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Kraftylittlebox said...

Very classy card, love the pin. Thanks for joining us at love to create, good luck :) x Klair

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a pretty take on the color story this week! I love the papers and that pin is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at PDCC!

Rachel said...

so lovely, and i love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Margreet said...

gorgeous fall card...love the pin...did you made it yourself?...thanks for joining Wags 'n Whiskers!
xxx Margreet

NancyD said...

Great fall card and very lovely pin. Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create. NancyD

catherine said...

This is a beautiful card and perfect for our challenge this week over at MMCS. Thanks for joining us and hope to see you again
x catherine

Fiona said...

lovely card..fab colour combo too.

Thanks for joining us at MMCS.

Fi
x