Monday, September 22, 2014

Shabby Pumpkin

Dear All,
Here is something new than regular cards and tags. I created this burlap pumpkin for my Youtube Series, " Running Threads " ( YT-whatamemories ) where I kind of showing tutorial how I create things. Hope you will visit :-)







I have used Burlap.
Cut 7 pieces in leaf shapes, they are 10" long and 3" wide in the middle.
Then all 7 petals stitched like one petal to other and inserted fiber stuffing in there.
Than again hand stitched each joint stitch from outside with burlap thread to create the segment effect.
Cut the leaf shape and one square shape burlap. I rolled square shape and made a stitch to close and made a stem. Stem and leaf stitched on the open part where all the petals came together. So now this pumpkin is closed on top and then decorated with beautiful WOC flowers which are from www.craftycity.com.

Hope you got it ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: