Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Heartfelt Creations - Fuchsia Pocket Letter with Envelope

Hello Dear All,

This is recent craze of making pocket letters so...
Here is the one using this beautiful Cascading Fuchsia Collection
I tried my best to showcase these beautiful journaling spots. Hope you will love it.




Heartfelt Creations Products :
HCDP1-254 Cascading Fuchsia Paper Collection
159951 Dries White Glue

Other Products : Baseball Card pocket page, Foam dots, Scripted black washi tape, Spellbinders Flourish Die


Directions :
As you can see I just got cutouts of the journaling spots from the collection and used some flourishes. I also fussy-cut some of the images like Butterfly, Banners, flower and used them on here. Also I have inserted some sequins and glittered trim to give some sparkly touch.
I have altered the regular envelope using one of the 12X12 paper from the collection and used one of the banner fussy cut and used as a belly band for the envelope.




I am so in to the pocket letters these days and I am sure you too ;-)

7 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous ! I just love this idea. Hugs

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Love your pocket cards Archana!! They are beautiful.

Maureen R said...

Fantastic project Archana! I love this clever way of saving memories! Hugs

SussiPoppins said...

Hi, You are so good keeping up with the trends. Well done. A show on how Heartfelt Creations can be put to anything. Hugs xox

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Lovely pocket letter Archana! They are just so much fun to make aren't they...I love getting to know new people through the swapping of these! This beauty would be so well received by anyone!
Hugs,
Tracey

Karan Gerber said...

great pocket page idea.