Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Alumni Blog Hop November by Heartfelt Creations

Dear All,
Welcome from Emily's beautiful blog.

Its a really beautiful time of the year. Holiday spirit is in the air. I always adore this chilly warm mixed kind of weather. Specially I love to see and sometime gather all the beautiful leaves falling on dry grass. Every season has its own beauty. Here is the card I am presenting using fall theme.

This Hop is till Fri. 2nd Dec at 11.59pm EST. winner will be announced on blogs on Sat. 3rd Dec
Winner receives $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations, Winner just need to email Heartfelt Creations at info@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of Novemeber Alumni Hop" in subject line.




I have used watercolor paper as a layers and also for these beautiful leaves. To make these leaves I have used Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.
Heartfelt Creations Products :

Italiana Grapevines Cling Stamp Set HCPC - 3696                                               Italiana Grapevines Die HCD1-772                                                                     Heartfelt Expressions Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3474


Now hop on Kathy's blog. Please leave us a comment which are always encouraging. Thanks for hopping along with us.

Archana - I am here
Love,
Archana

31 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Beautiful card Archana! I love how you used the Italians Grapevine Leaves to create a beautiful fall look.

Regena said...

Love this..simple and elegant!!

Sue D said...

Lovely fall card.

Glenda said...

This is a beautiful card my friend! I love the layers and the distressed edges and of course your Fall leaves are so beautiful!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty with all the fun Fall leaves

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Your leaves are colored so beautifully. Thanks for the inspiration

cghundley said...

What a pretty card
and love the design.
Carla from Utah

Linda said...

Simple yet beautiful

Dawn's Designs said...

Beautiful fall card.

LIZARD said...

What a excellent way to use the grapevine leaves! Thanks for sharing with us outside the box! You leaf colors are amazing.

Unknown said...

Simple, elegant and stunning. I love it.

JanetintheJaw said...

Stunning. The leaves are amazing!

Laura said...

a beautiful card to end a beautiful blog hop.
Have a beautiful day!

Laura C said...

Stunning!

Lorrie said...

Beautiful fall card. Love the distressed layers and the wonderful leaves.

Judy said...

So many wonderful projects on this blog hop and yours is so pretty. I love the colors of the leaves. Thanks for sharing with us.

PageR said...

What a wonderful creative inspiration your card is! TFS

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous fall colors on your beautiful card! The leaves are so pretty!

Infinitecrafts said...

Gorgeous

Emily said...

Pretty.Nice colors.

Leanne said...

Lovely card!

merrymstamper said...

Beautiful Fall card! I love the falling leaves and the colouring.

Unknown said...

this card is beautiful loving the water coloring.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love the sense of movement you created here! Simply elegant!

Helen said...

So simple, yet with such attention to detail--distressing, the circle sentiment, the variety of leaf colors. I am inspired.

bhappetat said...

Simple and elegant. Fall is my favorite time so loved the autumn colors.

Bjane said...

Love your work. This is beautiful. I love how it looks. Thank you for sharing.

Ardys Bartley said...

Lovely card. Live the colours of the leaves. Reminds me of my favorite time of the year.

SandiB said...

Your card is amazing. Love those leaves. Thanks for sharing with us.

Janis said...

Beautiful coloring on the lovely autumn card!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I can't find the winner's name of this blog hop....I suggest every blogger post the winner embedded in the post of that blog hop.