Friday, June 30, 2017

Water Lilies - Alumni Design Team June Blog Hop - Heartfelt Creations


Dear All,


No automatic alt text available.


Welcome to my blog from Emilia's beautiful blog.

Hope you are enjoying summer in your craft room. Since kids are home I am not able to make more projects but this Hop is always keeps my Mojo up. So always thankful for this Monthly Hop. Hope you will also get some motivations from all the wonderful DT's here.

I have created mixed media touched spring/summer card. Hope you will like it.









Lets Watch it.....





The winner will be announced on the HC blog and on FB on the Wednesday 5th July and winner receives $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations - they just need to email Heartfelt Creations at info@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of the June Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

Thanks and have a happy hopping!!


Archana Joshi - http://craftcave.blogspot.com/2017/...

Love,
Current Giveaways - Mixed Media Giveaway on my Youtube

29 comments:

Cathy said...

beautiful card, I just started following you here, but have followed you on FB. Your flowers are always lovely!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Marsha Reed said...

Gorgeous card, Archana! I love the background you've created. It makes the flowers pop.

cghundley said...

Oh lovely! The
water lilies are
gorgeous.
Carla from Utah

D.Ann C said...

I love waterlilies, and these are spectacular!!

Joyce Erb said...

Love your project and wonderful flowers

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh my goodness...these water lilies are stunning! Love the video, too! xo

Deneen said...

Beautiful mixed media card! I love how you made your flowers!

June Switzer said...

I love your use of different colors in the background. Beautiful card.

carol edwards said...

Love what you've done with your flowers and how they've been added to your beautiful circle. Nice use of Heartfelt Creations products using a mixed media project. Thank you so much for the useful video too.

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow...gorgeous card Archana! LOVE your water lilies!

Unknown said...

Love your card Archana, the colouring is just divine!

sharon g said...

I like how you mixed sweet flowers, which are so traditional, and the artsy background look!!

B. Poteraj said...

They look so natural, having them bend separate ways. Great job.

Helen said...

Wow! This card is absolutely stunning. Your video was so helpful demonstrating how to make these flowers--so glad I have this set since I can't wait to try it myself. Thanks for sharing your creation on this blog hop.

ursula said...

Wow, just love the attention to details on this card, those flowers are so striking...beautiful finished card....luv Ursula xx

Happyscrapper said...

I love your card, especially the"wreath" and the imaginative flower centers. Thank you for the video on how you made your lovely flowers,

albrennick said...

Beautiful!! Love the lovely summer colors!!

ScrapperJanice said...

You do a lovely job with the flowers - makes a really pretty card.

Denise Bryant said...

Love that gorgeous wreath! Beautiful card!

Debbie A Smith said...

Pretty card and thanks for sharing how you made the water lilies

Sue D said...

Beautiful floral wreath.

boopfan57 said...

Love your wreath!

Psychomak said...

Thank you for the video. Love seeing how the flowers are made. Beautiful card.

Patty O'Malley said...

What a breathtaking card! I love the background and those beautiful flowers!

disneylisa said...

Such a great card that could be used for many occasions.

Lorna said...

I love your waterlillies. I think I will make some today. Beautiful card.

Berina RGA said...

This is so beautiful Archana! I love your flowers. I love your flower making videos.

flowergirl said...

Wow!! U did a great job with the flowers

Unknown said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the colors you used.