Friday, January 6, 2012

Gray Ribbon Butterfly along with Real Red Flowers

Hi There,
How are you all doing?
I am not a fan of loaded card. I started this card with some other idea and endup with this.
It is little bulky for me but I think it's kind of cute. I tried to make butterfly out of ribbon , it is not perfect in shape but still you know.............
I am going to enter this one for Color Throw Down challenge this week.




I have used....
SU stamp for flowers, dotted circles and sentiment
SU Real Red card stock and Ink for flowers
Recollections silver embellishment
Spellbinder tag for sentiments
SU oval. scalloped oval and scalloped border punches
Dazzling Diamond

Thanks!

1 comment:

SAMARA said...

WOW! Archana what a fantastic card. I is so sophisticated and gorgeous...everything about it. ty for taking the time to leave a comment for the hop on my site. Love and a hug, samara. xox