Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lace and Pearls and .............all!

Good Morning Friends,
I just love Saturated Canary's images. I have made this card using GypsyDancer image from our sweet sponsor Saturated Canary. Sentimental Sundays Challenge #91 is another interesting theme for you to make your card so all the best.
I tried my best to color the image with my color pencils since I don't have copic markers.
Also going to enter in "Just Us Girls" Challenge#Template/3D Challenge - Ribbons, Flowers, and Buttons, Oh My!
Hope you will like it. Please leave some comments for me. Thanks for stopping by.



11 comments:

Kathy said...

So pretty. Love your coloring, bright colors and all those gorgeous flowers.

Christina Griffiths said...

Ooooh! I love this card and the colour suits me down to the ground. The image is so pretty and would suit all your girly cards.

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely! Your coloring is so nicely done too! Love all the elements you've added! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Erum Tasneem said...

Super sweet Archana! Awesome colours and pretty blooms.

Jennipher said...

As always you've managed to make this absolutely stunning. Love all those flowers.

Doreen said...

Simply stunning. Love the colours you used. And all the flowers - looks so beautiful.
Many thanks for your lovely comment Archana ;)
Wish you a wonderful week
Love and hugs
Doreen xx

Janne said...

Hi girl;) Your card is so sweet! Love the image, a real "cutie"
Hugs,Janne

Nicole Mullen said...

This is beautiful Archana, your colouring looks wonderful too. I only have watercolour pencils and my distress inks, I use them to watercolour images. I am being very tempted by markers though!!

SAMARA said...

Oh Archana: This is lovely! The flowers are delicious. What a mixture of beauties!!! Hey, I woke up Saturday Morn and thought "Archana - is she OK"? Very weird. So, are you OK? Luv and Hugs, your teamie baby!

Stampindamour said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous! Love all of the details!!! xo

-pamela :)

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Beautifully colored card. The Krysta Smith image seems to be wearing Salwar Kameez :)