Sunday, March 4, 2012

Words of Encouragement

Hello Friends,
I am just so happy with this image from Digi Doodle Shop, who are our this week's sponsors. I had lot of fun making this card for our Sentimental Sunday's Challenge#92 this week. I have used my handmade gardenia's and couple of my handmade roses and daisy. I hope you all will like them. I also used regular markers for coloring this image.
Please come and join us for this challenge on Sentimental Sundays Challenge blog.
Thanks for watching and hoping for some comments.





5 comments:

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

Wow..Those flowers look so wonderfully alive.:) You know like they are going to jump outta the picture!! :) Love it love it so much! Do you sell cards,by any chance?

Unknown said...

Those flowers look absolutely real.Love your take on the challenge.thanks for your sweet comment on my blog

Erum Tasneem said...

it is a beautiful image Archie! Because I havent been using my printer, the inks have dried up... this is why I couldnt use their awesome digis. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and I loooove the blooms.

Tameko said...

Amazing card design! Your flowers are so pretty.

Margaret said...

That is a fantastic image and your coloring is fabulous! Looks very authentic.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.