Friday, May 26, 2017

Orchid Stem - Alumni Design Team Blog May Hop for Heartfelt Creations

Hello everyone,
May is a special month for me as I born in this month and Mothers Day held in this month as well.
Before I start my post I hope you had a very Happy Mothers Day and.....

May Flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day!

May songbirds serenade you every step along the way!

May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue!

and...

May happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through!

No automatic alt text available.



Welcome to my blog and I am sure you are amazed by Gloria's awesome post.
Hope you will enjoy mine as well :-)

Orchid, beautiful flower and rarely looking good along with other flower cluster as this flower stem stand out alone ....gorgeously......don't you think?

Here you go....

Image may contain: flower



Here is the video of how easy these flowers to make using Heartfelt Creations Orchid Die set. And these leaves are from Plumeria Leaf Set.








Have a wonderful hopping!!

Deneen Treble - http://apathofpaper.blogspot.com/20...


Love,



36 comments:

Abfabdesigns said...

Oh wow that orchid is just fab xxx

Juili's Art Studio said...

Archana, I loved all your creations. Very inspiring. Brilliant creativity!! Those orchids are amazing!!

cghundley said...

This Orchid is
so pretty and
a great design.
Carla from Utah

Gloria Stengel said...

Wow, that almost looks real. Nicely done!

Denise Bryant said...

Wow... those orchids look real! Beautiful!

Deneen said...

Wow, this is beautiful!

Glenda said...

Let me just say your orchids are so life like I almost feel like I can pick them for my vase! Just lovely!

Joyce Erb said...

Beautiful orchard!

Sue D said...

Beautiful orchids you created!

boopfan57 said...

Love those orchids!

joni said...

What a beautiful Orchid!!! They really do look life like!!! Just beautiful! TFS

DJ Rants said...

Such gorgeous orchids, love how you colored the centers, so delicate!!

Catz said...

Oh my goodness what a gorgeous flower! Thanks so much for the tutorial also~ I will have to give this a go. Beautiful work!

L.A. De Valk said...

Very pretty orchids!

Suzette NeSmith said...

That was beautiful!! So real looking!!💕💕💕

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow...absolutely gorgeous Orchid Archana! Love it.

Nan0807 said...

Awesome! You are so talented!

D.Ann C said...

Wowzers! What a beautiful and life-like stem of orchids! I LOVE my Heartfelt Orchids, but have only used them on cards.... I'm bookmarking this to watch your video and try making orchid stems some day. Thanks for the inspiration!

Karen said...

Stunning Orchid, my favorite flower!

Natalie said...

WOW! beautiful orchid.
natgodfrey4@gmail.com

Pam said...

Love your card

Helen said...

Archana, this is a wonderful video demonstration of creating the botanical orchid. The stamps and dies are a recent acquisition of mine and now I have a new way of working with them. Thanks for sharing this.

Cathy said...

beautiful orchids. thanks for sharing how to make. you make it look soooo easy.
cathyplus5/blogspot.com

Berina RGA said...

Wow! This orchid stem is beautiful. Love it! Thanks for the video.

Lori said...

very pretty.

polkadot said...

Very pretty orchid. Thanks

Unknown said...

OMG! The orchids are beautiful, they looks so real.

Sue S said...

Lovely!

marla said...

These orchids are so lifelike. I love the video that went with them.

Unknown said...

beautiful, thanks for the tutorial

Unknown said...

So beautiful, and you make it look so easy!

Unknown said...

Orchids are my favorite. Love this!

sally said...

I can't wait to try making this.

Jes said...

Pretty!

Jean said...

Wow - gorgeous!!