Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ho! Ho! Ho!

I have learned this new center step card technique from "Splitcoaststampers" blog. I was so excited to make this card. This card is entered for "JUGS114"
Also going to enter for The Paper Players "Ann's clean and simple color challenge"
I thought those two challenges are the perfect combination for my card. I have made this Christmas card using beautiful Christmas Tree which is from the wrapping paper of my daughter's gift and I just cut and paste on my card....I thought this would be the better way to recycling these beautiful papers.
Just did some stamping of giftbox stamp under the tree. On the side I used Rub-On Santa faces.
I have used cherry red, gold and vanilla color paper for this project.
Thanks again for this Center Step Card technique by Frances Byrne!





5 comments:

Kathryn B said...

Great job recycling the Christmas tree image! So glad you decided to play along with Just Us Girls this week!

Elise said...

HOW fun! What a wonderful assemblage of magnificent talent and use of the Center Step technique - YEOWZA! I'm DELIGHTED you shared this card with Just Us Girls!

Julie Marshall said...

Love that tree and the presents. So clever! Great use of the colors. Thanks so much for joining the Paper Players.

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh...this is so adorable! I love the presents and the side step style! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Lesley said...

Wow, what an amazing card you have created here! Love that fold.