Followers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wonderful Tag

Good Morning Friends,
First of all I am in love with these Digi images provided by our wonderful sponsor this week.
This tag made for Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week and theme is Tag. I love making tags and I am sure you want make one too. So looking forward to see your entry this week.
Challenge # 150 Tag (s)
SS Take the Challenge
Sponsor is ...
badge
Here is my Tag..
I used thick Chipboard piece to make my tag.
I covered with Tsunami Rose Design-Damask Madam paper.
I coloured this awesome image with my Copic then I fussy cut the parts around her hairs so the Damask Madam paper will show behind her.
And a wide aqua blue ribbon bow on the top.
Hop you will like it...


Archana

Challenges -

Crafty-Emblies - Anything Goes
Thanks for visiting!!

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning with awesome colouring. Love the design paper effect in her hair.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Karen Petitt said...

I love how you've coloured her Archana, a very pretty and quirky digi image too, wonderful tag Karen x

Kayla Marie said...

Very creative! I love how you fussy cut around the hair so you can see parts of the paper.

Gail said...

Lovely tag - your coloring is amazing - great job! Saw this on Sentimental Sunday - enjoy your day. Gail

Ivory Moon said...

LOVE this tag ... that image is so flipping cute xx
Thanks for joining us over at Crafty-Emblies Challenge Blog..

Hope we see you again soon

Good Luck

Tina (Design Team)

Bea und Doreen said...

gorgeous tag Archana. Fabby image
Big hugs
Doreen

Sandy Jones said...

Tags are how i got hook into crafting, but fussy cutting is a big no 4 me i just get bored and make a mess,10/10 from me love it sweet
Thanks 4 sharing and joining in over at Crafty-emblis
(DT member Sandy) x

Kim Fuller said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for joining in the Crafty Emblies challenge this month. hugs, Kim, Crafty Emblies DT Member :)

Melanie said...

Beautiful tag! Thanks so much for joining in at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Elaine Rayworth said...

Amazing work! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty-Emblies!

Elaine (Crafty-Emblies DT) xx

My Videos

Loading...