Friday, March 29, 2019

Heartfelt Creations March 2019 Alumni Hop

Hello Everyone,
Finally looks like Spring is arriving...grass started showing its lush green color, buds are popping up and birds are chirping...Ah...I love Spring.
Here, my card.... I hope you will enjoy this hop.

I am in love with all HC Borders and Picket Dies. I have created a handcut book shape and some fussy cutting and beautiful borders made this card beautiful.


HC Products -

Decorative Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7211                                                                                                Decorative Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7211                                                           Sweet Peony Paper Collection HCDP1-288

The hop starts at 8AM EST on Friday, March 29th, 2019 EST and closes Monday, April 1st at 11:55PM EST . Winner will be announced on the HC Facebook page on Wednesday April 3rd, 2019.
A randomly chosen comment from a mystery blog will receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations. To claim your prize please email Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of the March Alumni Hop" in the subject line.
Here is hop lineup - 


PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY YOUTUBE TOMORROW ON MARCH 30TH, ITS A YOUTUBE HOP AND I HAVE USED HC BORDER DIES ON MY PROJECT.


Thanks and love always.

Archana



35 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Archana, this lovely little book has such a sweet country feel to it! I love all the fussy cutting! Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month! I appreciate you!

Helen said...

Really loving those birds

Lyla mcdaniel said...

Love the layering and the beautiful little blue birds...great design. Thanks for sharing.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful card!

Esther Asbury said...

I love the delicate dies paired with those sweet papers and images! Beautiful card!

Gail said...

I am especially impressed with the bookcut you did on this lovely make - thanks for sharing and for the hop

sharon g said...

Oh, fancy. I like all of the lace...

disneylisa said...

More of the black and white trend. I can see me actually being able to make some of these. Thanks for the ideas.

ionabunny said...

Love all those lacey layers. So pretty. Hugz

cghundley said...

Your card looks
lovely with the
awesome borders!
Carla from Utah

Dianne L said...

How beautiful! I love the lacy layers, and it’s a lovely layout for the delicate touch of sweet Spring birds. Thanks for sharing!

janice richardson said...

Beautiful card!

Pat K said...


I love your use of lacy dies and wonderful flowers. Beautiful card.

lynn10075 said...

The black lace looks great! makes the flowers and birds just pop out at you!

Christine Kiehl said...

The black really works with your card! You took a risk and won! Beautiful

Carole Wright said...

Love this with the little birdies, I would so love to win as its my birthday on April 3rd! x

Joyce Erb said...

Beautiful lace cuts. TFS your design

The Enticing Creation said...

Beautiful pocket book card,I love your upper design with bird...thanks for sharing dear Archana

Hugs
Rituparna,India

Glenda said...

This is just beautiful! Love the colors you chose to work with!

Jeanne Beam said...

Such a beautiful card!
Thanks so much for sharing...

Martie Rollin said...

Love using fussy cutting on cards!! Nice card!

Robin Horasanian said...

Nice! It's not often we see black lace with Heartfelt Creations flowers. I like the dramatic look! Thanks for sharing.

Linda Hagens said...

Love the hint of glitter and distress on the lace and flowers. Lovely!

Beverly Cagle said...

Lovely card. I like the black lace.

Phaline Mays said...

Beautiful project! I love the beautiful black lace design against the simple beauty of the small print cardstock.
--Phaline Mays

SussiPoppins said...

Hi, I like this very much. Inky hugs

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Beautiful Archana! I just those dies!

Helen said...

What a delightful creation with the various lacy layers! tfs

Sue D said...

Beautiful. Love the dies you used.

boopfan57 said...

I love the black in this, elegant!

Mimi said...

Very delicate and pretty.

D.Ann C said...

Those gorgeous dies are high up on my wishlist. LOVE how pretty they look here!!!

SandiB said...

Love the lace border die you used. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us.

Madhu Bairoliya said...

Wonderful

Радомир Эра said...

I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.