Monday, December 19, 2011

Joy!

Hi Friends,
I just got inspired with Easel card from "Bronwyn Eastley". She is very talented lady and her blog.........it is so beautiful, first time when I visited her blog I was there for hours just watching her cards. Each and every card is unique and has a magical touch. Just wanted to thanks for the inspiration, Bronwyn!
I did little try with my few supplies. I made some punch flowers to decor this card.
I have used all the festive colors from JUGS115 challenge.


Thanks for the comment!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

This is so beautiful! I love the dimension you've created with the flowers.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This turned out beautifully. Thanks for the lovely compliments.

Elise said...

WHAT a joyful creation - I love, love, LOVE your use of Just Us Girls colors! Great job! THANKS for sharing your crafty time with Just Us Girls!

Cheri said...

This is truly AMAZING! I love the details and will check out Bronwyn's blog! Congratulations on the mention at JUGS!!!