Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Old Stockings... still at your Service!

Hello Everyone! I hope you all are doing great with your Holiday decoration, shopping and all.
Here is one more interesting challenge from The Shabby Tea Room.
Also going to enter another cute color challenge from The Paper Players.
Since these colors are my favorite I am going to enter for "I’m Dreaming Of A (your fave colour) Christmas :)" Challenge on Papertake Weekly Challenge blog.




Please try to fill my stocking with your love and sweet comments!

7 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow Archana! There's something magical about the way you've decorated this stocking.

Berry said...

very pretty work love your style thanks for playing at PTW hugs Rebekah GDT xx

Fiona said...

lovely card, love the stocking!!

Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.

Fi GDT
x

purple_pea_fran said...

Gorgeous stocking! Love those pretty accents! Thanks for joining us in The Shabby Tearoom this week.

Ann Schach said...

Wow! I love the stitching! The top of the stocking is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Tara Bilbao said...

Love that stocking! The button on the toe is such a beautiful accent. Lovely card! Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players. Happy Holidays!

Lesley said...

This is gorgeous, the colours work perfectly with that stocking, great card!