Friday, May 25, 2018

Alumni May 2018 Blog Hop by Heartfelt Creations


Alumni May 2018 Blog Hop by Heartfelt Creations

May Month is special for me as we celebrate Mothers Day , Memorial Day and since its My Birthday on May 28th I am giving away to one Lucky Winner ....

Heartfelt Creations Enchanted Mum Stamp Set 


Heartfelt Creations Enchanted Mum Die Set





To Win this Magnificent Set, You have to be my Blog Follower and you must be my  Youtube Subscriber and I will be announcing winner here on my Blog post on May 28th.

Welcome to this month's blog hop.



Image may contain: text



And I came up with this cool idea for you, 

" Shaker Embroidery Hoop"




Products I have used -



Lush Lilac & Umbrella Spray Cling Stamp Set        Lush Lilac & Umbrella Spray Die











Sweet Lilac Scroll & Cage DieSweet Lilac Scroll & Notes Cling Stamp Set  Sweet Peony Paper Collection






Youtube Short and quick Tutorial




The winner will be announced on the HC blog and on FB on the Wednesday 2nd June, 2018 and winner receives $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations - they just need to email Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of the March Alumni Hop" in the subject line.


Have a Happy Hopping!!



Love,

30 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a wonderful idea! It's just beautiful, Archana! Love the tutorial, too!Thanks so much for hopping this month! Happy Memorial Day!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Archana, I could not get the video tutorial to load. I just love your ideas and would love to watch! xo

Unknown said...

So beautiful and unique! Love it.

Donna Russell said...

Wow very beautiful.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

This is really beautiful. Do the sequins stick to the die-cuts sometimes?
Happy Birthday early in case I do not get a chance to tell you on your birthday.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome recycle project! Turned out amazing

Mary Ann Fry said...

Beautiful! Going to use your idea to make lavender and rose petal hoops to hang on or near a bed.

Unknown said...

Such a cute off the page idea, it turned out beautiful

Deborah L. said...

What a wonderful project! You are so creative! Very much appreciate the video tutorial...

Denise Evans said...

Great project! I love this idea. Thank you for sharing.

bhappetat said...

What a great idea. I’m going to make a project with hoops. Thank you!

Lisa said...

This is so super fun! Love this umbrella stamp, I just used mine the other day and love it!

cghundley said...

Oh how fabulous your
hoop shaker is! Lovely
colors and embellishments
on it.
Carla from Utah

sharon g said...

WOW, that's pretty cool. I am learning all sorts of things. LOVE IT

disneylisa said...

What a great idea. I have several of these hoops and will have to give it a try.

Helen said...

What a lovely project, Archana. I have one of these hoops somewhere in the back of my closet so you've inspired me to find it any try to create something as beautifully as you have. tfs

Unknown said...

Lovely project Archana ji....u inspired me to be more creative as we wish..thanks for Ur detailed tutorials and inspiration....,,

Unknown said...

Loops with shakers. ....lovely idea...surely try my hand on this

Glenda said...

How gorgeous! I love everything about it!

Bonita said...

I love this idea! On my list to try in the future. Thanks

Wendy Lambert said...

What a neat idea! I love the inspiration coming from this hop!

Amelialesley said...

Very interesting idea.

Lori R. said...

Wow, what a great idea!! so creative... Love it

Melanie buecker said...

What a great idea!!! I love this! So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Maria Pane said...

One of my all time favorite sets. I cannot tire of the amazing ideas!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Gorgeous project Archana!

Leanne said...

Lovely project.

simply monica said...

what a creative idea love it - will have to give this a whirl

online gifts service said...

Great post it's really wonderful send gift to Pakistan

Saadat Abbas said...

Very Interesting blog to read.Thanks For sharing this topic.I also would like to share some Personalised Gift Ideas