Sunday, August 26, 2012

Phillip Lim Inspriation!

Hi Friends,
I just started making cards again and got my MOJO back. Here is the card I made one of my favorite challenges. It is really fun choosing colors or style or some time theme and playing along with it for Runway Inspired Challenges.
Check out this wonderful, brilliant and sophisticated picture for your inspiration.


 
And here we go..............
 

 
 
I felt like this picture is giving a hint of fall colors, so I came up with this idea. I hope you will like it.
Thanks for visiting..........always!
Hugs,
Archana
 
 

3 comments:

Sanketi said...

Lovely Archana!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Archana, the colors you stamped are lovely. What a great sentiment too! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! So glad you joined us at the Runway Challenge!