Friday, February 22, 2019

Heartfelt Creations February Blog Hop

Dear All,
Missed you all and my blogging from so long.
I am trying to be back on track so started the Heartfelt Creations Blog Hop again this month...

I have created this beautiful elegant card using just this awesome die set which I am in love.

Petite Pocket Accents Die - HCD1-7212                                                                                              






























Also used -

Window Box Elements Die-HCD1-7150                                                                                            Sweet Peony Paper Collection - HCDP1-288                                                              Wildwood Florals Die -HCD1-7125

The hop starts at 8AM EST on Friday, February 22, 2019 EST and closes Monday, February 25th at 11:55PM EST . Winner will be announced on the HC Facebook page on Wednesday February 27th, 2019.
A randomly chosen comment from a mystery blog will receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations. To claim your prize please email Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of the December Alumni Hop" in the subject line.
Here is the hop list so have a happy hopping.....
Love always,
Archana

36 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh my little goodness, Archana! This is the most beautiful card! It's so soft and romantic, and I love the way you've used the dies! Thank you so much for joining us this month! I'm such a fan! xoxoxxo

Shari Czerwinski said...

Stunning! Very delicate and elegant! Love your card :)

SussiPoppins said...

Beautiful!!!....hugs

D.Ann C said...

Elegant, indeed! I love that you popped up a piece of the trellis die!

boopfan57 said...

This is gorgeous

Beverly Cagle said...

Such a beautiful card that can be perfect for any occasion.

Martie Rollin said...

those little butterflies have made this card look so lovely! Well done!

Tina P. said...

Beautiful card. I love your creations

joydee1963 said...

beautiful cards.

cghundley said...

How elegant and
gorgeous your card
is. Love the dies.
Carla from Utah

Linda Hagens said...

Stunning, would make a very special wedding card. Thank you for your inspiration!

Sue D said...

So pretty and elegant. I like the dies you used and the pretty flowers and butterflies.

Glenda said...

Such a lovely card and I love everything about it! What sweet little butterflies to finish it off! Well done!

ednamburgess said...

Gorgeous card. Really like this die set and will have to get one. And the flowers and butterflies are so delicate.

Miriam Erdman said...

Your card is so elegant. I love your flowers ( as always ) Great job

Denise Evans said...

Wow!! What an elegant, beautiful card. The flowers and butterflies are exquisite. Wonderful design!!

Laurie2cats said...

Gorgeous! I love the soft colors, dimension and elegant details.

Amarilys said...

Gorgeous and so delicate! I love it!

Denise Bryant said...

Such beautiful details and dimension! Love your gorgeous card!

Irene Limburg said...

Beautiful

Psychomak said...

So pretty and elegant.

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh I do love your card all the die cuts just sets it off so lovely hugs to you Andrea

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh I do love your card all the die cuts just sets it off so lovely hugs to you Andrea

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh I do love your card all the die cuts just sets it off so lovely hugs to you Andrea

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Gorgeous card Archana! I love how you used the dies,

Maria Pane said...

Omg! This is absolutely gorgeous - I need to recreate this - maybe with some of the other flowers from HC

Janet Fulcher said...

This is a very elegant card! Just love it!

nan cee said...

Oh my, you started back up with a beautiful and elegant card!

Joyce Erb said...

Love how soft and pretty this is.

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Very pretty details!

Debbie A Smith said...

Your card is very elegant.

Tracy Crane said...

Beautiful!

SandiB said...

Simply gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us.

Kelly Kennedy said...

This is softand stunning at the same time. Beautiful card!

sharon g said...

How pretty the flowers and butterfly are. I like the pearls, too. NICE

Радомир Эра said...

I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.