Sunday, January 20, 2013

Good News!

Hello Dear All,
This is a new challenge blog of our own Sister, Sandy. I met her on Sentimental Sundays blog and she is the only persons, who draw Digi images and I am so glad that she has her own challenge blog now.
I am so happy and honored to announce that I am a new DT on "Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog"
So please visit the blog and checkout some cool images. 

SD DT Badge small



Here is my card using Scribble Designs Digi Image.

Archana

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Sandy S said...

Welcome tot he team, Archana! Awesome coloring!

Hugs,
S

Creations by Shirl said...

Hello teamie~
Love your first take on your card....

Sherry Eckblad said...

Looks like we are on both teams together. Love what you did with that truck image.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Welcome Archana, glad to have you on board@! Beep...beep!! :)

Jennifer said...

Fabulous card! I love how you've coloured the truck and the sentiment you chose! Have a wonderful day!