Friday, October 19, 2012

Thank You Card!

Hi
I made this card for really great challenge on "JAI 140 Just Add Chevrons"
Since I made those flowers, I am going to enter in The Crazy Challenge CCH#130 Handmade Flowers Challenge.
I have used Delta's Wild Rose Background stamp for my embossing.
And used Tim Holtz , Vintage Photo and Milled Lavender distress ink.
White embossing powder and VarsaMark.
I made those pretty flowers using Fiskars - Limited Edition - Squeeze Punch - Large - Flower Power
Those flowers kind of matches to the wildrose background.
My Minds Eye paper line.
Thanks for visiting!
 

5 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is just so pretty Archana. Love the flowers and tag and your colour combo is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at JAI this week.

Unknown said...

its very beautiful card

Berit Synnøve said...

Beautiful card with lovely colors. Great layout.
Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Hugs Berit

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Very pretty

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Archana! Love the emboss resist panel especially. Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week