Monday, January 14, 2013

Love Birds!

 
Good Morning Everyone!
My week started with Tammy's Scraping Corner Challenge # 45 Punch Card.


I am totally into spring now. From last week we are having spring weather and I just love it. So I had a lot of fun to make this card with my spring fling mood.
We have wonderful sponsor this week which is......
SK Digis




And I have used the Digi - LOVE BIRDS WREAT
Also used a lot of laces and for our theme I have used Martha Stewart's Border Punch
Spellbinders Dies, Recollections Flowers and black bling
My Minds Eye designer paper




Going to enter below challenge!
 
For Colour Challenge -
 
Paper Creator's Crafts Challenge # 3 
 
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge # 30 For the Birds
 
( My Favourite things which I have used is my Bigshot, Spellbinders die and Copic Markers )

Amusing Challenges - Use Scissors ( Fussy Cutting) - Bird writh is a fussy cutting in my card.
 
Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me some love !

7 comments:

Pooja said...

Wow Archana ! Its beautiful card.I loved the laces and cute digi .

Desire Fourie said...

Archana your card is just beautiful. Love the flower spray and the textures.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Karen Day said...

Lovely card, Archana! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

karalschuknecht said...

Archana, love the lacey look and your colors. It looks great.
Karal

Vicki Burdick said...

What a beauty, love the lace! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!!

Judy said...

Oh super cute image. Beautiful coloring, and the design is fantastic!!

xo
Judy

Sherry Eckblad said...

beautiful card! Love that sweet digital image.