Sunday, January 27, 2013

Thank You!

Good Morning All,
Here is another challenge from Sentimental Sundays.
Our super sweet sponsor is 
Sweet N Sassy

Here is my card....


I have used all my spellbinders flower dies to make this garden.
Spellbinders Lable Dies
Designer paper is Teresa Collins - Fabrication ( www.craftycity.com)
Beautiful Daisy Leaves (www.craftycity.com)
Copic Markers
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Some crochet Lace

Stamping Sensations - Friendship

Little Claire's   #29 Flowers and a Sketch

My Time to Craft#206 Things with Wings ( A Bird :-)

Totally Gorjuss #168 Flowers 


Thanks for visiting!

12 comments:

Sonia said...

Stunning card Archana... the bouquet of flowers is gorgeous.... HUGS...SK :)

Kristi said...

Archana,
This is so pretty! I love all the flowers!

Hugs,
Kristi

Ann said...

Beautiful card - and such a sweet image! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

pinky said...

Beautiful card, love all those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

NanaConnie said...

What an adorable image, Archi! Lov eyor coloring and all those flower embellies are wonderful. :-D

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Archana - I love the warm colours, and your colouring is fab. Glad to be on the Sentimental Sundays team with you.

Julie :o)

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a beautiful card. I love all the flowers and your coloring of that sweet image.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Archana, I like the sweet image and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Beautiful! Love the frame around that great image and the way the flowers frame it even more :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at TG. I have a little candy on my blog.

Angela said...

Gorgeous flowers! Love the vintage look of the colored panel. Glad to be designing with you for SS!

Inky hugs,
Angi

HelenR said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's :) x